They Are Lining Up
For A Majestic Welcome
To Celebrate The Love Of Indian Motorcycles!!!
The 13th Annual Indian Rally On Indian Point
- Arrive and check in for your room.
- Gather information at the Hunter’s Friend Resort Office
- Join us for dinner at El Lago Mexican Restaurant in Branson West (Not covered. $-$$) 5 pm
- Breakfast provided by Indian Owner’s Association 8-10 am Convention Center
- Welcome Speech! 6 pm Convention Center
- Recognition of 13 year and 10 year attendees.
- Hot & Cold Appetizers will be provided. Bring your own drink
- You will be able to pick up your registration package with your welcome gift.
- Breakfast 7-10 am at the Conv. Ctr.
- Ride to Branson/Eureka Springs area 10 am
- Gather in front of HFR office. This ride will be done in small groups.
- Karaoke by Diamond in the Rough. 7 pm. Join us for a great fun evening.
- Swap Meet 8 am 3 pm at the Conv Center. This is your chance to sell or buy Indian Motorcycle
- related items. Spots in the Conv Ctr is first come first served. No vendor charge. The seller must be
- an attendee of IRIP and registered.
- Dinner provided by Shriner’s Children’s Hospital of St Louis 6 pm at the Conv. Ctr.
- Shriner’s Children’s Hospital Auction hosted by Danny Flucke & Mary Malloy. Lots of cool Indian
- All proceeds go 100% to the Hospital. Last year, we raised over 14K!
- Ride to Indian Motorcycle Dealership in Rogers, Arkansas. 10 am
- Lunch is provided by the Dealership onsite.
- Indian Motorcycle Evening at the pavilion hosted by Hunter’s Friend. 7 pm. Cool prizes.
- Light lunch provided by Hunter’s Friend at the pavilion. 12 pm
- Bike Show hosted by Dr. Mark Stanley. Show off your pride at this event. Awards will be given in various classifications. 1 pm
- After the winners are announced please gather in front of the Teepee for a group photo.
- Diamond in the Rough Karaoke at 7 pm.
- Light breakfast 9-10 am at the Conv. Center
- Chris Lee’s Personal Financial Planning Class over coffee. 10 am.
- Lunch –Pizza buffet provided by Cottage Resort, at the Lakehouse Restaurant. 12-2 pm
May 22nd – Broken Heart Day We wrap up IRIP 13 and say goodbye to all of our lifelong friends as well as the new ones we made. We thank you and appreciate the effort you have made to come here and vacation with us and will miss you all.