AttractionsSilver Dollar City
Visit Silver Dollar City theme park where you will step back in time to an 1880's craft village filled with the best crafts, thrill rides, family attractions and festivals in Branson, Missouri.
June 8 - July 21, 2013
July 20 - August 3, 2013
August 23 - September 2, 2013
Join Our Online Network
Indian Rally at Indian Point
Call Now! 800-338-2842
LOVE to ride? LOVE the camaraderie of fellow bikers? HATE the high costs of "rip-off rallies" around the nation? Then join us for an Ozark's Blast at the 10th Annual "Indian Rally on Indian Point", (IRIP). Situated in the Ozark hills on Indian Point, the IRIP has become the largest Indian Motorcycle centered, motorcycle rally in the nation. All makes and models of bikes are welcome, but Indians lead the way at this rally.
Registration is required for attendance to the main events and meals. You do NOT have to buy a T-shirt and the meal with Polaris is free.
The deadline for registration is March 15th. No orders for pins, patches or shirts will be taken after that time and will strictly be on a first come first serve basis at the rally.
May 8th – 18th, 2013
Schedule of events:
- Wednesday – Dedication ceremony of our new 26 foot tall tipi. A customized giant worthy of all the years we have assembled at this great rally – pizza buffet to follow.
- Thursday – Thank you ceremony from Village of Indian Point, Dinner run to Shell Knob, MO.
- Friday – Eureka Springs run
- Saturday – Breakfast provided by HFR.
- Sunday – Deer Chili – DJ Karaoke with Luca
- Monday – Ride to Arkansas led by the Southwind Tribe – Dinner Meal provided by Cottages and Marina Inn – Danny's Newlywed Game
- Tuesday – Swap Meet – Ride to Lamberts – DJ Karaoke provided by Diamonds In The Rough
- Wednesday – Hog roast Jeopardy with Danny
- Thursday – Bike show – Concert from Tribe – Awarding of trophies and recognition of past attendees – Fireworks Show with Jim Daily – Evening concert with Bender
- Friday – Grand Finale Concert with Hayseed Dixie
- Saturday – Lunch with Polaris and a Q&A session to follow
3 MEALS AND CONCERTS (NO TSHIRT)
IRIP Preregistration $25
Please register only ONE person at a time. (Make a payment and then come back and repeat for the 2nd person, 3rd and so on)