They Are Lining Up
For A Majestic Welcome
To Celebrate The Love Of Indian Motorcycles!!!
May 14th Sunday
- Arrive and check in for your room.
- Gather information at the Hunter’s Friend Resort Office
- Small ride leaving out at 6 p.m. that will last roughly an hour. Afterwards join us for dinner at El Lago Mexican Restaurant in Branson West (Not covered. $-$$) 7 pm
May 15th Monday
- Breakfast provided by Indian Owner’s Association 8-10 am Convention Center
- Ride to Ozark Indian Dealership leaving at 11 am
- Welcome Speech 6 pm Convention Center
- Cold Appetizers will be provided. Bring your own drink
- Award winning Deer Chilli prepared by Chris Lee.
- You will be able to pick up your registration package with your welcome gift this evening.
May 16th Tuesday
- Breakfast 8-10 am at the Conv. Ctr.
- Ride to Branson/Eureka Springs area leaving at 10 am
- Gather in front of HFR office. This ride will be done in small groups.
- Karaoke by Diamond in the Rough. 7 pm. Join us for a great fun evening.
May 17th Wednesday
- Join us for the most important events of the IRIP.
- Dinner provided by Shriner’s Children’s Hospital of St Louis 6 pm at the Conv. Ctr.
- Indian Motorcycle Raffle drawing organized by IOA. Who will be the winner of a new Indian Scout 60?
- Shriner’s Children’s Hospital Auction hosted by Danny Flucke & Mary Malloy. Lots of cool Indian items
- Last year, we raised over 14K!
May 18th Thursday
- Ride to Indian Motorcycle Dealership in Rogers, Arkansas. 10 am
- Lunch is provided by the Dealership onsite.
- Dinner provided for IOA members at 6 p.m at the Convention Center.
- Recognition awards.
- Annual meeting for IOA members at 8 p.m
May 19th Friday
- Light lunch provided at Hunter’s Friend’s pavilion. 12 pm
- Bike Show hosted by Dr. Mark Stanley. Show off your pride at this event. Awards will be given in various classifications. 1 pm
- After the winners are announced please gather in front of the Teepee for a group photo.
- Diamond in the Rough Karaoke at 7 pm.
May 20th Saturday
- Light breakfast 9-10 am at the Conv. Center
- Free afternoon
- A short ride to a local restaurant may be scheduled. Not covered.
May 21st – Broken Heart Day
We wrap up IRIP 14 and say goodbye to all of our lifelong friends as well as the new ones we made. We thank you and appreciate the effort you have made to come here and vacation with us and will miss you all.
Disclaimer: All events are subject to change or cancellation without advanced notice. We will do the best we can to hold all events depending on the weather and keep you updated.