AttractionsSilver Dollar City
Visit Silver Dollar City theme park where you will step back in time to an 1880's craft village filled with the best crafts, thrill rides, family attractions and festivals in Branson, Missouri.
Mar 28 - 30, 2014
Apr 5 - May 4, 2014
May 10 - 17, 2014
Join Our Online Network
An Old Time Christmas
Call Now! 800-338-2842
An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City was selected by AOL Travel's Top 10 places to visit for Christmas in 2010. With over 4 million lights, a parade that runs twice a night, SCRUMPTUOUS food, and great musical acts – Silver Dollar City's Christmas extravaganza is one of the must see events in the midwest. In addition to AOL's Top 10 placement, HotelsCombined.com named it the #1. Holiday Light and Tree Show in the Nation. Those are pretty tall endorsements to be sure, but Silver Dollar City definitely pulls it off. Guests have been coming to Silver Dollar City's Old Time Christmas for years and always find the hard to fill Christmas list with amazing and unique gifts from the stores. Even Good Morning America has declared Silver Dollar City to be one of the Top 5 attractions in America for Christmastime!
Here are some of this year's attractions at SDC's Old Time Christmas:
- Decorations! – See the 5 story tall musical Christmas tree.
- Entertainment! – Twice nightly Christmas parades.
- Musicals! – Numerous live performances of Christmas classics.
And what would Silver Dollar City be without the RIDES?!?!:
- Great Rides – If the weather is good, count on all day rides. Click here for information about their weather requirements.
- Great Food – Numerous restaurants are located throughout Silver Dollar City with table fare to last you a lifetime.
- Great Fun – Between the lights, food, rides and shows An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City is guaranteed to be great fun for all.