AttractionsSilver Dollar City
Visit Silver Dollar City theme park where you will step back in time to an 1880's craft village filled with the best crafts, thrill rides, family attractions and festivals in Branson, Missouri.
Jul 19th - Aug 3rd, 2014
Sept 12th - Oct 25th, 2014
Nov 1st - Dec 30th, 2014
Join Our Online Network
Refer a friend from Facebook
Call Now! 800-338-2842
Unless you are living under a boulder the size of Siberia, you are probably well aware of the power of Facebook. Both Handan and I have our own Facebook pages on top of our page for Hunter’s Friend.
Given that, we decided it would be fun to find out just for ourselves what we could achieve on our own by running a promotion strictly through Facebook. Not wanting to drag this out indefinitely, we thought we would just do this for 2 weeks just to see what happens. So starting today through the 5th of Oct. 2011 let’s see how successful we can be going from 292 likes to….?
So here’s how it will work:
- Help us to get the word out to your friends and family. It can be anyone, but it would be nice if it were friends who you believe would enjoy a low cost fun filled vacation at our resort.
- Simply “Share” the link to Hunter’s Friends page and this promotion and hopefully your friends will like us. Once 20 of your friends have “Liked” us, let us know immediately via a message on Facebook with your contact info.
- We will mail you a gift certificate for 30% off any room at our resort and 20% off at any of our condos.
- Discounts are valid for any Sunday – Thursday night stay from now until April 30th, 2012. (Yes, we still close January and February each year. Besides, there is pitiful little to do in Branson during that time anyway.)
Here’s what we get in return:
- Information – While it would be pollyanna of us to say we are doing this for world peace, harmony and happiness – the truth of the matter is I am genuinely curious how powerful Facebook is.
- Potential business – You would never believe how many times we have heard “I never knew this was down here” when people check into our resort. It simply would not be an exaggeration to say we have had more than a 1,000 people over the past 8 years say something like this.
- Quicker messages – From my point of view, Facebook’s real power comes from it’s ability to get messages out to the masses instantly! Who knows, maybe in the future we may have a last minute cancellation for the weekend you really wanted to come down.