AttractionsSilver Dollar City
Visit Silver Dollar City theme park where you will step back in time to an 1880's craft village filled with the best crafts, thrill rides, family attractions and festivals in Branson, Missouri.
April 17 - May 5, 2013
May 8th - 18th, 2013
May 9th - 27th, 2013
Join Our Online Network
Call Now! 800-338-2842
When you’re on vacation, why should it have to end? Moonlight Madness July 23rd – August 7th, 2011
- ALL rides open until 10 p.m.
- Enjoy Street Dances each night starting at 9 p.m.
- Special food and merchandise deals
- See David Willey, from The Tonight Show, and his crazy science interactive demonstrations
Southern Gospel Festival Aug 25th – Sept 5th, 2011
- Performances by Karen Peck & New River and Jeff & Sheri Easter
- Southern Gospel Nights in Echo Hollow concerts each evening
- Live southern cooking classes
National Harvest Festival Sept 10th – Oct 29th, 2011
- Marvel at a 50-Ton Sand Sculpture
- Enjoy the mighty Timberworks Lumberjack Show
- See how the professionals carve pumpkins
- Be amazed at chainsaw wood carvers