AttractionsSilver Dollar City
Visit Silver Dollar City theme park where you will step back in time to an 1880's craft village filled with the best crafts, thrill rides, family attractions and festivals in Branson, Missouri.
Sep 12 - Oct 26, 2013
Nov 2 - Dec 30, 2013
Join Our Online Network
Young Christians Weekend
Call Now! 800-338-2842
Each year we kick off the festivities at our resort with the Young Christians Weekend at Silver Dollar City.
Churches from all over the nation converge on Silver Dollar City for concerts, rides, food and much more during the Young Christians Weekend. For us, it is our busiest weekend of the month for April so make sure you get an accurate headcount and book early.
Kickoff for the Young Christians Weekend April 5th at 8:30 pm:
Saturday April 6th All Day:
Sunday April 7th All Day:
This year get a 20% discount off of all reservations during Young Christians Weekend. Churches with very large groups are encouraged to call and book very early if they want several of our condominiums. All groups require a chaperon to always be onsite and available. We want to thank all the churches over the past 9 years who have booked with us for Young Christians Weekend.
For additional information on the Young Christians Weekend, please call 1-800-338-2842 and ask one of our representatives to help you with your reservation.
- An evening concert is scheduled for the Echo Hollow Amphitheatre with the announced performers coming soon.
- Kick the year off enjoying the many rides at Silver Dollar City after a great breakfast at Molly's Mill.
- All day long there will be speakers and entertainers throughout the park you or your group can attend.
- Gather for a rally at the Echo Hollow Amphitheater selecting from either the 12, 3, or 6 p.m. timeslots. Seating is very limited so make sure you book early.
- Worship service of your choice at 8:30 a.m. or 11 a.m. Seating is limited so come early.
- Spend another day of play inside the park, building memories that will last forever.